Monday, December 20, 2010

Mistress VIxen- serious mistress


I am Mistress VIxen, a mature Mistress based in NY. I have many years experience as a Pro Domina and offer a safe and secure environment, for BDSM and Fetish lovers.

My interests include but are not limited to:

Basic Slave Training,Humiliation,Corporal Punishment,CBT,Nipple Play/Torture,T & D,
Punching,Tickling,Medical,Ball Kicking,Domestic Discipline,Spanking,Electro-Play/Torture,Sensual/Sensory Play,Cross Dressing,Trampling,Foot Heel Boot Worship




Make no mistake, I am one of the NY's most respected MISTRESS and a session withmyself with take you to the very edge of your pain threshold and sometime probably beyond. I have the experience and a pwerful dominant nature and you will do as I choose.

I do hope you like my site and believe yourself

please note the following:

Domination is not Prostitution!
You Must be 21 years old.
I will NOT be nude or partially nude in any session.
There is NO full body worship.
I do NOT offer Brown, Roman or Red Showers.

I practice safe, sane and consensual play.

No comments:

Post a Comment